Sunday, May 15, 2011

We Did It!

Just a short update to tell you that FINALLY, my monthly support goal has been met.

I've written before about part of the reason that it took so long 
but it's an amazing feeling to know that,
1. God really does have a job for me in Kenya because He's arranged my way
2. I don't have to look like a wandering fool anymore, just a regular fool
3. My patience, the little that I had, is being rewarded with so many answers to long prayed prayers.

My departure date is SOON... very soon.
The date is in my head and I think I will purchase my plane ticket tomorrow.
When I have that ticket, then I will tell you the date.

Thank you a billion times, those that have been praying, giving, encouraging and all that good stuff.
And for those that weren't so sure I was right in the head... it's alright, I forgive you cause,
I'M GOING TO NAIROBI

1 comment:

  1. Good, good God we serve sister. I am realizing though how much I'm going to miss ya...I may have to learn how to use this skype thing-y.

    ReplyDelete