It takes a team of individuals like you!
Click image for video.
There is not just one single way to help, we need people with all kinds of talents and abilities on this team.
Here are some of the most common ways to get involved.
1. Spread the word:
- A large part of this ministry is to get these stories out there. Regardless of how you prefer to communicate you can help by sharing what you see here with others.
2. Financial support:
- Not everyone is in a situation that allows them to travel and do this kind of work themselves but that doesn't mean that you can't be part of change. If you would like to be a valuable part of this work you can support it monthly or with a one time gift! (all donations receive a tax receipt)
- There are 3 ways to do this:
- EFT/Direct withdrawl - You can set up a donation to be taken out of your account each month. Simply mail a void cheque with your name, address, phone number, amount to be donated monthly and which ministry you would like the money to go to (Connie Donlon). Address it to either the Canadian or US address below.
- Cheque - You can send a donation once or at different times of the year by cheque. Mail your cheque with name, address, phone number and which ministry you would like the money to go to (Connie Donlon). Address it to either the Canadian or US address below.
- Credit Card - You can make a donation by credit card online. Visit this secure site to send your donation. Be sure to choose 'Missionary Support' and include my name (Connie Donlon) in the additional information box.
- Click here for Global Outreach's giving page on their website.
Global Outreach Mission
St. Catharines, ON L2R 7A7
For USA Supporters, mail to:
Global Outreach Mission
Buffalo, NY 14231-2010
3. Prayer support:
- This kind of work is not always easy. There are times when I've been propelled forward through weakness by the prayers of others. A prayer team is an invaluable part of this ministry.
- If you are wondering what to pray for... check my updated 'Prayer Team' page.
4. Come join me:
- I will be leading short term trips while I am in Kenya. These trips will allow people to come and experience the stories that they hear about on this site and work alongside God in ways that will impact not only the lives of others but their own as well.
- You can learn more about applying to come on a "Go Team" trip here.
The 'Come join me' option will be available to people once I am in Kenya.
If you would like to be part of my team or if you have any questions please feel free to send me an email by clicking 'Contact' on the menu above.