Monday, May 16, 2011

Plane Ticket? Check!


I always get scared when booking my own flights online.
Not like I haven't done it a bunch of times before but it's one of those things where if you mess up the data, you could end up paying BIG TIME.

But my confirmation was emailed, I am on the passenger list and my departure date is.... drum roll please....

May 30, 2011 at 5:30pm

I am flying from Toronto with KLM through Amsterdam cause they are cheapest and I have a points card and who doesn't love collecting points?
I have a 4 hour stopover and then I will arrive in Nairobi on May 31 at 8:15pm (EAT)

I put a countdown timer on the left... cause I can.
And that's about it.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to add 4 more pages to my to do list.
Something tells me this is going to be a short 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! I love the count down clock and your resoning for it!!! Glad you can do what God has called you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to pick you up... z*

    ReplyDelete