Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This Is Where You Participate *Gasp*

I know you are out there.
I know you are reading this because I look at my blog stats. They tell me that you are reading this.
Ok, not specifically you... that would be a little '1984-ish' and probably an invasion of social security, but I know there are a number of people that visit this blog and I would LOVE to know who YOU are.


If you are a frequent reader, first time reader, have commented before, have never commented before, don't read a lot of blogs, love blogs, know me personally, don't know me personally, reside on this earth somewhere, have ever used a computer, think you rock technology, think you suck at technology or are reading this right now, either through email or directly from this blog, I'm talking to you.


So, this is where you participate.
Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling.

1. What's your name?


2. Where are you from?


3. Where is the furthest place you've ever traveled to?
    OR what's the longest you've ever been away from home.


I look forward to getting to know you.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Connie!
    Yes, I do know you......duh! And I am from Jesup, Georgia. The farthest I have traveled in the past was to Kenya and I stayed away from home for about 2 weeks, the longest time away I think.

    I can't wait to go again....:) I am supposed, Lord willing, to visit again for 2 weeks in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What's your name?
    Tammy Madonna Cher Sabourin

    2. Where are you from?
    Originally? Toronto, ON

    3. Where is the furthest place you've ever traveled to?
    Bahamas. I think. Or Mexico. Which is further south? Clearly, I'm geographically-challenged.

    OR what's the longest you've ever been away from home.
    If Toronto is home, then 6 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Dana Sharon King
    2. From the ROCK - Newfoundland. aka God's country. It really is.

    3. Disney in Florida....not too far. Dreaming about visiting Europe at some point.

    Good to meet you ....Connie....how do you check stats on the blog? I have some things to learn about my blog I see....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen you sound just like Anna... LOVE it.

    Tammy, I didn't realize you had TWO middle names!

    Dana, if you get to go, you'll have to share that cause I've dreamed of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know they were Tammy's middle names either?!

    hi Connie - I loved your video on the names - great stuff - Bria and I watched it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. -Dannyelle
    -Zephyr
    -farthest -japan
    -longest -8 months in England when I was 18

    -clearly need a rocker middle name, suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jason, glad you liked it.

    Dannyelle... go with fergie.. or enya

    ReplyDelete