Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sooooo Close!

What can you buy with $80?

a 4gb mp3 player,
groceries for the week,
new pair of jeans (2 pair if you don't shop at the Gap),
2 or 3 DVDs,
a camera,
dinner for two at a fancy restaurant,
new pair of runners,
a couple video games,
a full tank of gas (with some left over...hopefully)

what would $80 a month do for me?

It would complete my goal for monthly supporters and get me on the next plane to Nairobi.
This ministry is soooo close to getting started and it's exciting to know that very soon, I will not only be in the sunshine, but spending time with old friends and meeting new people with needs that I can help meet.
And you can help too!

If you have been considering becoming part of this team, there is no better time than now.
(well, a month ago would have been better, but I haven't perfected time travel yet...)
The minute that the last few people join my monthly support team I will be heading out.
And then I will be sharing everything that your generosity is helping to accomplish.
Click here to find out how you can help.

2 comments:

  1. You are getting soooooooooo close. That is awesome! I hope you keep blogging from over in Africa! I am sure you will.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely! That's what this place is for... unfortunately I'm just not there yet ;)
    but when I am, you can expect (more interesting) blogs and even videos regularly.

    ReplyDelete