Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I should Not Be Surprised

But that still doesn't mean that this kind of thing is not frustrating.

My computer battery is about to die and I don't have long to post this.
So why don't I just charge it?
Well, because the cord or adapter or something is broken.
I've tried different outlets, I've tried jiggling it... nothing.
So once this battery dies my computer will be useless until I can find another cord.
And hopefully, not an expensive one.

So this means no laptop for a bit.
It also means no vlogs for a bit.
And no video work in general for a bit.

Frustrating?... yes.
Am I surprised?... no.

I am no stranger to hiccups in ministry. This stuff always happens cause there's always someone working against you. The good thing is that God is for me and with Him on my side, a little power cord isn't going to damage my purpose for being here. I don't need a computer to join God in His work.
well... eventually I will need it, but I'm alright for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment