Thursday, March 31, 2011

Like Car Accidents and Taco Bell

Has your life ever spontaneously 'derailed' (I use that word in the most dramatic way possible) from the direction it was headed and taken you somewhere else against your will?
Regardless of your plans somehow you ended up in a ditch and once you get your caboose back on the track in this new direction you look back to realize that you are so thankful you got slammed off the track in the first place?

Yeah, me neither.

Actually that's exactly what I've been experiencing lately and all I can do is wake up every morning and say thank you, thank you, thank you God!!!

Seriously, it's like that time this car on the highway didn't see me and tried to merge me off the road. Some poor paramedic could have had to scrape me off the guard rail that day but there was no accident... everything was fine. Thank you God!

Or that time I was really hungry and driving down this one street late at night and the only restaurant around was taco bell but it was closed. I could have had gut rot that night but everything was fine. Thank you God!

Lately I've been able to look back at the derailment of the direction my life was headed in the last... hmm maybe 2 years... and then think of where I would be if I was still on that track and I just want to thank YOU God! For your protection and direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment