Saturday, March 12, 2011

70%

I'm so thankful.

I was sitting in my room the other day, silently, just thinking. 
You know those times when everything is still but your mind? 
And I was having this one sided conversation with God about how I don't know how my bills will be paid and how being home is so expensive and how I don't feel productive and before I would let Him get a word in I just went about organizing my room and busying myself. And then my phone rang. It hadn't been 2 whole minutes since my belly-aching to God when I found myself having a conversation with someone who was calling about joining my support team.

It's as if God was like, "you know... you can't ignore me. Everything is under control."

I am currently at 70% of my financial goal before I'm able to fly over to Nairobi.
Just over a month ago I was at 39%. He is so faithful.

There are also 3 vlogs that I've edited and posted
and here Packing Tips

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome news! God is good. I am praying for you and your team.

    ReplyDelete