Wednesday, August 11, 2010

and..... fixed!

A couple of people have mentioned, and I have noticed as well, that the subscription buttons I had before were not only unnecessarily complicated, but didn't really update in good time.
I've fixed that problem with a much more streamlined tool from google's feedburner.

The subscription box is located on the left, 
beneath the top photo and is about as easy as it gets.








Step 1 - Type in your email and click 'subscribe'
Step 2 - Prove to google that you are human and check your inbox
Step 3 - Confirm your subscription

And then...once you have confirmed you will receive a notification whenever this blog is updated.

So check it out!
I, of course, tested it already and by my clock, it took 24 seconds.


Note: If you have previously subscribed, I would encourage you to sign up again, only because this new tool is much better at the job when it comes to relaying updates on time. You can always unsubscribe to the old feedblitz subscription if you decide to upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment